Electronic Evidence & E-Discovery
93% of all business documents are created and stored electronically.
As many as 50% of those documents are never printed.
Almost ten billion e-mails are exchanged per day, worldwide.
In order to determine what evidence exists in a dispute, attorneys need to be well versed in electronic media and communications.
Amer Cunningham Co. L.P.A. is committed to understanding and adapting to current technology.
Areas of Practice
- E-Discovery coordination under N.D. Ohio Local Rules Appendix “K”
- E-Discovery vendor interface, negotiation and pricing assistance
- Special Master pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 53(b) and Ohio Temp. Sup. R. 1.05
- Computer forensic expert witness location, evaluation, and cross-examination
- Electronic evidence extraction and authentication
- Authentication and tracing of e-mails and chat logs
- Claims related to network intrusions and misuse of passwords